BUY TADALIS SX 20MG
Tadalis Sx 20mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
TADALIS SX 20MG COMPOSITION
TADALIS SX 20MG COMPANY NAME
- Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
TADALIS SX 20MG HOW TO WORK
Tadalis-SX Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. These medicines prevent an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 from working too quickly.
WHAT IS TADALIS SX 20MG
Tadalis SX Tablets (Tadalafil) is a phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men.
Tadalis SX tablets are manufactured by Ajanta Pharma in the strengths of 20mg of Tadalafil. We also have in stock Tadalia (Tadalafil Oral Film) which is an orally disintegrating strip solution for treating erectile dysfunction (ED).
TADALIS SX 20MG HOW TO TAKE
The onset of action after the intake is estimated at 30-40 minutes. However, due to a prolonged preservation effect of up to 36 hours Tadalis SX can be consumed in advance. Tablets are consumed orally with plenty of water or any non-alcoholic drink, except for grapefruit juice, 30-40 minutes before the intimacy. The frequency of administration must not exceed 24-36 hours. Prophylactic tadalafil dosage is 5- 10 mg (a quarter or half of the pill).
TADALIS SX 20MG DRUG INTERACTIONS
Tadalis Sx 20mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medicine.
- Organic nitrates
Tadalis Sx 20mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you are currently using any medicine that contains organic nitrates. Example: Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide etc.
Tadalis Sx 20mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).
TADALIS SX 20MG SIDE EFFECTS
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
TADALIS SX 20MG WARNING
Before taking Tadalafil, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart problems (such as heart attack or life-threatening irregular heartbeat in the past 6 months, chest pain/angina
TADALIS SX 20MG PRECAUTION
You should not use Tadalis tablets 20mg if you:
- are allergic to tadalafil or any ingredient in Tadalis tablets 20mg
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition where sexual intercourse is inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- drink large amounts of alcohol or grapefruit juice
- are taking medication that may interact with Tadalis or may increase your risk for side-effects, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole, non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions
TADALIS SX 20MG DOSAGE
Missed Dose – Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Overdose – Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
TADALIS SX 20MG USES
- Erectile Dysfuntion
Tadalis Sx 20mg Tablet is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Tadalis Sx 20mg Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Tadalis Sx 20mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of age related prostate gland enlargement which may include painful, difficult, and frequent urination.
TADALIS SX 20MG STORAGE
You should keep your Tadalis SX tablets 20mg in their blister pack until used and store in a cool, dry place where the temperature stays below 30°C.
TADALIS SX 20MG REVIEW
“Wonderful experience ordering Tadalis SX 20mg the prescriptions we needed. Everything arrived on schedule and in perfect condition. Will continue to use!” – Stan Gralla