BUY POXET 60MG
Poxet is prescribed to treat premature ejaculation in males. This medicine is primarily an antidepressant but is eliminated from the body very fast thus making it useless for treating depression. But since it is a fast acting drug it is ideal drug for PE.
POXET 60MG COMPOSITION
POXET 60MG COMPANY NAME
- Sunrise Remedies
POXET 60MG HOW TO WORK
Poxet tablets 60mg contain dapoxetine 60mg, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that is used specifically for premature ejaculation (PE), as it has a rapid onset of action, with maximum effect within 1-2 hours and a short half-life, which means that it is rapidly eliminated from the body within 24 hours. Ejaculation is a reflex that is mediated by the sympathetic nervous system.
WHAT IS POXET 60MG
Poxet Tablets are used for the treatment of of premature ejaculation in men 18 to 64 years old who have all of the following symptoms namely ejaculation in less than 2 minutes following penetration on most occasions, with little stimulation and before the man wishes to and marked personal distress and interpersonal difficulty as a result of premature ejaculation as well as poor control over ejaculation.
Premature Ejaculation is defined as ejaculation which occurs with minimal sexual stimulation before or just after penetration takes place and before the patient wishes to ejaculate. As a result of Premature Ejaculation there is marked personal distress or interpersonal difficulty.
POXET 60MG HOW TO TAKE
You should take your Poxet-60 tablets swallowed whole with a glass of water with or without food. You should take your Poxet-60 60 1-3 hours before planned sexual activity. You should not take more than one tablet of Poxet-60 60 in 24 hours and avoid alcohol.
MECHANISM ACTION OF POXET 60MG
Poxet-60 tablets contain dapoxetine 60mg, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that is used specifically for premature ejaculation (PE), as it has a rapid onset of action, with maximum effect within 1-2 hours and a short half-life, which means that it is rapidly eliminated from the body within 24 hours. Ejaculation is a reflex that is mediated by the sympathetic nervous system.
When sexual stimulation has reached a certain threshold, sensory nerve cells in the spinal cord are activated and nerve impulses are sent to the brain, which then send messages back to motor neurones controlling the muscles in the penis that contract to effect ejaculation. The ejaculation reflex is thought to be mediated by serotonin, a specific brain chemical or neurotransmitter that is involved is transmitting nerve signals, which enables brain cells to communicate.
Low levels of serotonin in certain areas of the brain are thought to be responsible for causing PE. Dapoxetine in Poxet-60 blocks the reuptake of serotonin from the synapse, which is the gap between nerve cells across which chemical messages are sent from one nerve cell to another.
If the re-uptake of serotonin by the first nerve cell (pre-synaptic) is blocked, this means that there is more serotonin remaining for the receiving nerve cell (post-synaptic), which allows nerve cells to communicate with each other for longer. This action of dapoxetine in Poxet-60 60 helps prolong the ability to maintain sexual activity without premature ejaculation and maintain control over ejaculation for longer.
POXET 60MG DRUG INTERACTIONS
Several medications interact with Poxet-60 tablets and should either not be taken while you are taking Poxet-60 or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that cause a serious reaction with Poxet-60: monoamine oxidase inhibitors for depression, thioridazine for schizophrenia, the anticoagulant warfarin increases risk of bleeding, NSAIDs like aspirin or ibuprofen St. John´s Wort, migraine medicines like sumatriptan, the analgesic tramadol, SSRI antidepressants like paroxetine or citalopram, SNRI antidepressants like venlafaxine, lithium for mood disorders,
- Drugs that affect Poxet-60: thioridazine for schizophrenia, antifungals like ketoconazole, antibiotics like erythromycin, HIV treatments like ritonavir and atazanavir, calcium channel blockers like diltiazem for hypertension
POXET 60MG SIDE EFFECTS
- Sleep disturbances
- Weakness in limbs
- Nasal congestion
POXET 60MG WARNING
Do not take extra doses. It is not meant for women and children. Do not use without a prescription. Inform your doctor of any concurrent herbal or other medicines that you are taking.
POXET 60MG PRECAUTION
You should not use Poxet-60 tablets if you:
- are allergic to dapoxetine or any ingredients in Poxet-60
- have severe liver or kidney disease
- have a heart condition or heart failure
- have a bleeding disorder
- have a history of orthostatic hypotension (dizziness when standing up), without discussion with your doctor
- have depression, bipolar disorder, unstable epilepsy or schizophrenia
- are taking any monoamine oxidase inhibitor medications as these can cause serious reactions if taken with Poxet-60 or within 14 days
POXET 60MG DOSAGE
- Poxet 30mg
- Poxet 60mg
- Poxet 90mg
POXET 60MG USES
Poxet-60 tablets are used to treat premature ejaculation (PE),
POXET 60MG STORAGE
You should store your Poxet-60 tablets below 25°C in a cool dry place.