Information about i-pill Tablet
i-Pill Tablet:is an effective contraceptive tablet widely used by women to avoid unwanted pregnancy. It is usually consumed by females in cases of unprotected sex or failure of other forms of birth control. It acts by stopping ovulation in varied ways, either by changing the path of the sperm of the eggs or by effecting the lining of the uterus.
• Helps in avoiding unwanted pregnancy
• Reduces or eliminates the changes of menopause
• A mode of hormonal contraception
Take an i-Pill within 72 hours of unprotected sex activity or as directed by the gynae.
• Read the label carefully before use
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Do not exceed the recommended dosage
• Not a regular contraceptive method