Cernos Gel Cernos Gel
Cernos Gel is used for the treatment of delayed puberty, impotence and other hormonal disturbances in males. works by replacing testosterone that is normally produced in the body.
Cernos Gel 5gm Uses
- Replacement therapy for deficiency of endogenous testosterone in males
- Deficiency of male hormone
- Hormone secretion problems
- Male hormone deficiency
- Inherited blood disorders
Cernos Gel 5gm – Side-effects
- Libido decreased
- Cernos Gel may also cause side-effects not listed here.
How does It Work ?
Gel belongs to the class of drugs called as the androgens. This drug acts by activation of the certain receptors and mimics the actions of testosterone. Thus, it helps in enhancing puberty.
How to use ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
- Swallow the capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the capsule. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- Cernos Gel is also available as an injection. Therefore, it should be administered only under medical supervision.
Drug Information :-
What is Testosterone for:
This medication is a sex hormone, prescribed for male hypogonadism.
How does Testosterone work :
It is used to add testosterone to the body.
Common side effects of Testosterone :
Enlarged breasts. Headache. Emotional ups and downs. Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and staying in cool places may help. Upset stomach or throwing up. Many small meals, good mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
What precautions should I take when taking Testosterone :
If you have an allergy to testosterone or any other part of this drug. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes telling about rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs. if you have any of these health problems: A large prostate gland, heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, prostate cancer, or genital bleeding.